Colecast ADK Thumb Spica Splint Stabilizer
The Thumb Spica Splint Stabilizer is a stabilizing orthosis for stabilizing the thumb saddle and thumb base joint with an individually adjustable aluminum bracket. In the event of injuries in the thumb joint such as a collateral ligament tear or a strain (skier’s thumb), osteoarthritis (rhizarthrosis) or irritation, the Colecast thumb Spica Splint Stabilizer orthosis stabilizes your thumb at the saddle and base joint.
The Colecast Thumb Spica Splint Stabilizer thumb orthosis contains an individually adaptable aluminum bracket, which stabilizes your thumb joint and the saddle joint. This allows the affected collateral ligaments to regenerate optimally. A special Colecast strap can be used to restrict the movement of the metacarpophalangeal joint for therapeutic immobilization. The orthosis from Colecast is easy to place on and take off because of its Colecast fasteners. Your individually adjustable thumb strap can be adjusted to the size of your thumb. The brace has the following features:
- comfortable and stable
- easy to put on and take off
- breathable material
- protects the thumb after injury, surgery and osteoarthritis
The breathable material with integrated pores allows the air to circulate so that the skin underneath doesn’t sweat or itch. The Colecast Thumb Spica Splint brace is anatomically correct, therapeutically effective and comfortable on the hand.
- Arthrosis of the radial carpal and MCP 1
- Cellphone thumb
- Conservative / postoperative thumb and fingers
- Moderate to advanced rhizarthrosis with marked subluxation with / without hypermobility of the thumb saddle joint
- After thumb joint fractures
- De Quervain’s stenoscopic tendovaginitis
- Injuries, ligament instabilities in the area of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb / saddle joint (e.g. ski thumb)