The Decompression Lumbar Colecast Support Belt
The Decompression Lumbar Support Belt supports and protects the spine. It fulfills numerous beneficial and preventive functions at the same time. It is ideal for people with back pain, stenosis of the spine, scoliosis, sciatica and nerve pain.
The spine is a load-bearing, stabilizing and supporting structure of the body. Its curved double S-shape – with 24 vertebrae and 23 movable intervertebral discs. The spine enables rotation and mobility, effective cushioning and an upright posture. As a modern orthosis for the spine and back, a high-quality back bandage provides effective support for these tasks. Treat your lumbar spine effectively and naturally with the Colecast Lumbar Belt.
- Lumbar support: It provides therapy in clinical quality, which helps the upper body to relieve the weight from the lower back and relax the muscles. Helps to relieve the trapped nerves.
- Back pain relief: Use the brace to reduce the stress on the ligament and bring the damaged lumbar fiber ring to rest. It help stretch and relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve pain such as degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of the lumbar vertebra, long driving or sitting, scoliosis and anesthesiologists and much more.
- Use anytime anywhere: Use it during activities or while resting and relaxing, for example, walking, sitting, lying, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc.
- One size waist: Includes an extension strap that can be used as needed and supports waist size up to 49 inches.
- Physical decompression belt: It can stretch tight lower back muscles and relieve pain and stiffness in the lower back.